Here's how it works:
1. Sign up to participate. Please be courteous of the others who have signed up and only sign up if you are committed to participating fully in the swap. We don't charge a fee for the swap unless we start having repeated incidents of people signing up and not following through with their commitment.
2. Create a Card as your Sample.
3. Create basic card kits for each participant with supplies needed to recreate your card.
We will let participants know how many kits they will need each month, at least a week before the swap workshop.
During the pandemic, we are asking everyone to come prepared with Ready to Assemble kits to reduce the need for sharing tools.
4. Load up your shoebox with the tools and supplies you used to create your card (i.e. stamps, inks, dies, punches, embellishments, etc.)
5. Bring your shoebox and card kits to the Shoebox swap.
6. Have fun recreating everyone's cards and go home with new ideas and a bunch of new cards!
It's a great way to get a bunch of new cards and learn from other crafters. And it's a ton of FUN!